Introduction: Disable SharePoint security and enable LMS on a PC. This is an essential step in any attempt to make your business more efficient and secure. LMS is the most popular cloud-based content management system (CMS) today, and it’s growing in popularity because it’s easy to use, secure, and fast. With LMS, you can easily manage all of your website’s content from one place. You can also create custom courses and courses with other providers like Udemy or Lynda. Learning how to disable SharePoint security and enable LMS on a PC will help you keep your business safe online while making your website more user-friendly.
Disable SharePoint Security.
1. Log into your SharePoint site and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. This will take you to the Security Settings page.
2. On the Security Settings page, select the checkbox next to “SharePoint should not be accessible from outside of your company”.
3. Click on the blue “Finish” button to finish disabling security for your site.
How to Enable LMS on a PC.
1. Open a command prompt and type “nets tat -nrp” to see if LMS is already enabled on your computer. If it is, then enter nets tat -lm | grep LMS to see if LMS is being used on your computer (note: this command returns false if LMS is not being used). If LMS is being used, enter: nets tat -nrp | grep LMS again to re-enable security for LMS on your computer.
2. To enable LMS on your PC, open a command prompt and type: nets ad firewall add rule name=LEMS in addition to any other firewall rules you might have hotspot shield add process=LMS to add LMS to the Hotspot Shield process list.
3. To start LMS, type: nets ad firewall start LMS.
Disable LMS on a PC.
2.1. Head to the Start Menu and type “CMD” into the search bar.
2. Type “net stop LMS server” into the command box and hit Enter.
2. Type “net start LMS server” and hit Enter again.
2.2. Open a new window and type “ipconfig /flushness” into the address bar.
2. In the resulting window, note that LMS has been disabled on your PC by typing in the following:
If you have LMS enabled on your PC, please follow these steps to enable it again:
3. Close all open windows and reboot your PC for the changes to take effect:
4. After reboot, launch LMS again by typing in the following at the top of a new LMS screen:
5. Enjoy your new LMS environment!
How to Use LMS on a PC.
If you want to use LMS on a PC, you first need to enable it. To do so, open the Start menu and type in “MSConfig”. Once the MSConfig program loads, click on the “Control Panel” tab and then click on the “Security” button. Under the “Security Settings” heading, click on the “SharePoint Security Configuration” button. In this window, you will see a list of all your shares and sites that are connected to SharePoint. You can now enable or disable each share and site by clicking on its name in the list.
You can also use LMS on a PC by following these steps:
1) Log into your account at https://www.sharepoint.com/search?q=lms&oe=utf-8&btnI=enable&btnV=disable&btnO=none
2) Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen that says “LIMITED SHARING CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS… please try again later if you would like more sharing options…”
3) Scroll down until you find “LIMITED SHARING AVAILABLE”
4) Toggle it off by clicking on it again.
5) Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen that says “LIMITED SHARING CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS… please try again later if you would like more sharing options…”
6) Scroll down until you find “LIMITED SHARING AVAILABLE”
7) Toggle it off by clicking on it again.
Disabling LMS on a PC can help protect your company from cyber-attacks and other online threats. By using LMS on a PC, you can keep your employees connected and stay organized.